The ULTIMATE Resource for Beginning Researchers
Grades K-4. Report Builder's interactive question-and-answer approach helps emerging researchers find the information they need to write reports. Curriculum-based topics are concise and supported by eye-catching visuals.
Click here for a walkthrough of Report Builder.
Try a FREE sample article for each category to see how it works!
- 700 age-appropriate articles
- 150–350 captivating images per module
- Downloadable copyright-cleared images in multiple sizes for use on everything from posters to digital projects
- Smart keyword search helps emerging researchers quickly find exactly what they’re looking for
- Read-along text highlighting and article citations support emerging researchers
- Visual learners can explore Report Builder using its intuitive browse feature
Free Trial & Price Quote
Want to learn more?
Sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial to fully explore all Report Builder has to offer.
“Provides beginning researchers with a solid foundation in information and digital literacy. Content-driven and media-rich. Engaging and uncomplicated, it supports multiple learning styles.” —School Library Journal